You may notice our salon looking a bit different on the inside due to safety guidelines, but we guarantee our standards have not changed. We are committed to providing our guests with outstanding customer service and ensuring you leave radiating beauty. Please take a moment to review our new policies and procedures to ensure your safety and the safety of our team. By scheduling an appointment with us you are agreeing to follow the below policies and procedures while in our building.
Employee Policies and Procedures:
- Masks are always worn by staff while in the building.
- We continue to encourage our team to stay home if they are feeling unwell and must present a NEG COVID-19 test result before returning to work.
- We are routinely sanitizing and cleaning all frequently touched surfaces.
- We use an ultraviolet hospital grade germicidal UV sanitizer along with Barbicide to sanitize our equipment.
- All service providers are Barbicide Certified.
Guest Policies and Procedures:
- You will need to delay scheduling your appointment or reschedule if you’ve had a cough or fever; if you’ve been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days; if you’re living with anyone who is sick or quarantined; or if you’ve traveled outside the US within the last 14 days.
- Valet is present. If you do not feel comfortable with our Valet taking your car, you are welcome to self park on the street. Do to insurance regulations and rules under no circumstance are you allowed to self park in our lot when Valet is present.
- Please arrive on time. We cannot accept guests that are more than 15 minutes late. You will be charged for your missed appointment and we will need to reschedule for an alternate time.
- Masks are required to enter the building! Please consider a disposable mask with ear loops, so that any procedures do not damage your fabric mask. Your mask must be properly fitted to your face. Covering your nose, mouth, and chin without sagging at all times.
- There will be no beverage service offered at this time.