You may notice our salon looking a bit different on the inside due to safety guidelines, but we guarantee our standards have not changed. We are committed to providing our guests with outstanding customer service and ensuring you leave radiating beauty. Please take a moment to review our new policies and procedures to ensure your safety and the safety of our team. By scheduling an appointment with us you are agreeing to follow the below policies and procedures while in our building.
Employee Policies and Procedures:
- Masks are always worn by staff while in the building.
- Staff temperatures are checked upon arrival.
- We continue to encourage our team to stay home if they are feeling unwell and must present a NEG COVID-19 test result before returning to work.
- Staggered scheduling of employees is in effect.
- We are routinely sanitizing and cleaning all frequently touched surfaces.
- Staff stations, tools and our shampoo bowls are sanitized after every guest.
- We use an ultraviolet hospital grade germicidal UV sanitizer along with Barbicide to sanitize our equipment.
- All service providers are Barbicide Certified.
Guest Policies and Procedures:
- You will need to delay scheduling your appointment or reschedule if you’ve had a cough or fever; if you’ve been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days; if you’re living with anyone who is sick or quarantined; or if you’ve traveled outside the US within the last 14 days.
- Valet is present at our salon. If you do not feel comfortable with our Valet taking your car, you are welcome to self-park on the street. You are not allowed to self-park in our lot when Valet is present due to liability insurance. We recommend arriving early to find parking if you do not feel comfortable with Valet.
- Please arrive on time. We CANNOT accept guests that are more than 10 minutes late. You will be charged for your missed appointment and we will need to reschedule for an alternate time. There are incredibly detailed sanitation procedures we must perform between each guest, so proper timing is essential to ensure a smooth transition.
- Please only bring into the salon what you need for your service.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door with a touch-less infrared thermometer. Anyone with a temperature over 99 degrees will not be serviced, and we will need to reschedule your appointment once you show no signs of a fever or COVID-19 symptoms.
- We are required to ask 2 to 3 general health questions when you arrive.
- Masks are required to enter the building! Please consider a disposable mask with ear loops, so that any procedures do not damage your fabric mask. Your mask must be properly fitted to your face. Covering your nose, mouth, and chin without sagging at all times.
- No one will be allowed into the salon without an appointment. Please leave children and guests without appointments at home. Absolutely no exceptions. We currently have limited seating in our lobby.
- You may be asked to wait in your car until your service provider is ready for you.
- Unfortunately, no animals are allowed unless they are a certified and documented service animal. Service animals must always be on a leash and by their owners.
- Consumption of food while inside the salon is prohibited.
- There will be no beverage service offered at this time.
- We are unable to break cash money at the front desk for gratuity proposes but you are welcome to leave gratuity on your card or via Venmo.
- All receipts & appointments will be emailed upon request. We are no longer printing these out.
- Products on our shelves are for display only, our Experience Coordinators will be happy to assist you in any products you would like to purchase. We continue to still offer curbside pickup!
- We have resumed shampoo and blow-dry services. Due to capacity restrictions we may only be able to provide you with a 15-minute express blow out after your color service. Our Experience Coordinator will inform you of this at time of booking.