We are committed to providing our guests with outstanding customer service and ensuring you leave radiating beauty. Please take a moment to review our policies and procedures. By scheduling an appointment with us you are agreeing to follow the below policies and procedures while in our building.
Effective Tuesday, June 1st 2021, masks will be optional for all guests and staff while visiting Vis À Vis the Salon. You are absolutely welcome to wear your mask while in the salon. As well, and for a short time, our stylists and colorists will have masks on hand should you request that we wear one, and if doing so would make you more comfortable.
Guest Policies & Procedures
- You will need to delay scheduling your appointment or reschedule if you’ve had a cough or fever; if you’ve been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days; if you’re living with anyone who is sick or quarantined; or if you’ve traveled outside the US within the last 14 days.
- Valet is present. If you do not feel comfortable with our Valet taking your car, you are welcome to self park on the street. Do to insurance regulations and rules under no circumstance are you allowed to self park in our lot when Valet is present.
Cancellation / No-show
- We require a credit card on file in order to reserve an appointment. To avoid a service charge and ensure appointment availability for other clients, please reschedule or cancel appointments within 24 hours of the scheduled service. No shows are included in this policy and will be subject to a partial service charge.
- Please arrive on time. We cannot accept guests that are more than 15 minutes late. You will be charged for your missed appointment and we will need to reschedule for an alternate time.
Returns + Exchange
- We proudly sell Oribe, Kerastase, Olaplex & T3 products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, promptly return products for exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase. Products that are 50% used will not be accepted for returns or exchanges. Gift Certificates are nonrefundable.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with your service, we will gladly offer you a “retouch” appointment. Retouch appointments are scheduled exactly like regular appointments and offered at no charge. You must contact us within 14 days of your original appointment. Your retouch appointment will be scheduled with the same stylist who performed the service. No refunds are given for services.
Employee COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
- We continue to encourage our team to stay home if they are feeling unwell and must present a NEG COVID-19 test result before returning to work.
- We are routinely sanitizing and cleaning all frequently touched surfaces.
- We use an ultraviolet hospital grade germicidal UV sanitizer along with Barbicide to sanitize our equipment.
- All service providers are Barbicide Certified.