VIS-A-VIS indulges Guests with an exclusive salon
experience by offering unmatched customer service,
unparralleled design, and a staff consisting of some of
the most sought after stylists and colorists in the city.
VIS-A-VIS has secured a team of specialists who offer a cadre of services ranging from styling to coloring to makeup applications.
Keratin Brazilian Smoothers
We offer a wide variety of keratin smoothing treatment for guests who desire more manageable hair. Perfect for dull, dry and damaged hair; reach out to our Experience Guest Coordinator team today to see which smoother is right for you. *some smoother appointments require a $100 deposit at the time of booking.
Wedding/Special Occasion Styling and Makeup
To coordinate event styling in the salon or on location, please contact Clientservices@visavisthesalon.com.
Kerastase Luxury Ritual Services
Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to create a customized in-salon treatment for your specific hair needs. Capable of resolving all of your hair concerns, Fusio-Dose™ Hair Lab fundamentally treats your hair and immediately transforms for lasting results. A consultation with your stylist or colorist will determine which treatment combination best suits your needs.
Platinum Seamless Extensions are made of the finest human virgin remy hair, cut from individual braids. The unique tinted adhesive strips come in an assortment of colors for undetectable application and natural blending from root to end. These adhesive pieces are the softest, smoothest, thinnest and most comfortable adhesive gel attachments on the market. Gel attachments are 100% safe for hair and are removed with an oil based product. Their innovative dual-level color system lets you perfectly match hair color from root to end and create an invisible bond. *Consultation required before booking. Deposit for hair will be taken at the time of booking.
Service Price List
We recommend that you consult with an Experience Coordinator prior to scheduling your first visit to determine which staff member best suits your needs.
*All online booking prices reflect the base price for each service and are subject to change after consultation. If you have any questions regarding pricing please, do not hesitate to reach out to our team at Clientservices@visavisthesalon.com.
|Women's Haircut||$72 - 200||Eyebrow Shaping||$30|
|Men's Haircut||$65 - 75||Lip Waxing||$15|
|Blow Dry||$55 - 95||Brow & Lash Tinting||$25 - 50|
|Event Hair||upon consultation||Wedding Services||upon consultation|
|Single Process Color||$95 - 125||Make-up Application||$60 - 130|
|Balayage||upon consultation||Hair Extensions||upon consulation|
|Two Process Color||$155 - 255||Smoothing Treatments||$300 - 350|
|Partial Foil||$145-250||Keratin Express||$60 - 135|
|Full Foil||$160 - 250||Ola-Plex Treatment||$25|
|Corrective Color||upon consulation||Kerastase Ritual Treatment||$45|
THESE GUIDELINES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED BY THE GA STATE BOARD OF COSMETOLOGY.
• Please only bring into the salon what you need for your service.
• Consumption of food and/or beverage while inside the salon is prohibited.
• Valet will be present starting June 1st. If you do not feel comfortable with Patrick taking your car, he will direct you to the predetermined parking space. If your appointment is prior to June 1st, please park in our lot.
• We are NOT accepting cash at this time and we are unable to give you change.
• Please arrive on time. We CANNOT accept guests that are more than 5 minutes late. You will be charged for your missed appointment and we will need to reschedule for an alternate time. There are very detailed sanitation procedures we must perform between each guest, so proper timing is essential to ensure a smooth transition.
• Your temperature will be taken at the door with a touch-less infrared thermometer. Anyone with a temperature over 99 degrees will not be serviced and we will need to reschedule your appointment once you show no signs of a fever or COVID-19 symptoms.
• We are required to ask 3 to 4 general health questions when you arrive.
• Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell!!!!
• Masks are required to enter the building! Please consider a disposable mask with ear loops, so that any procedures do not damage your fabric mask. Your mask must be properly fitted to your face. Covering your nose, mouth and chin with out sagging.
• Please arrive with clean and 100% dry hair. You will not receive a shampoo unless you are receiving a color service.
• We are prohibited from using blow dryers, so until further notice, there will be no blowouts. If you are receiving a haircut we are still able to flat iron or curl your hair.
• No one will be allowed into the salon without an appointment. Please leave children and guests at home. Absolutely no exceptions.
• 2 guests are allowed in the lobby at a time. You may be asked to wait in your car until your service provider is ready for you. We will text or call you once they are ready.
• Unfortunately, no animals are allowed unless they are a certified and documented service dog. Service dogs must be on a leash and by their owners at all times.
• All receipts & appointments will be emailed when requested. We are no longer printing these out.
• There will be no beverage service offered at this time
We proudly sell Oribe and Kerastase products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, promptly return products for exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase. Products that are 50% used will not be accepted for returns or exchanges. Gift Certificates are nonrefundable.
In the event that you are not satisfied with your service, we will gladly offer you a “retouch” appointment. Retouch appointments are scheduled exactly like regular appointments and offered at no charge. You must contact us within 14 days of your original appointment. Your retouch appointment will be scheduled with the same stylist who performed the service. No refunds are given for services.
Cancellation / No-show
We require a credit card on file in order to reserve an appointment. To avoid a service charge and ensure appointment availability for other clients, please reschedule or cancel appointments within 24 hours of the scheduled service. No shows are included in this policy and will be subject to a partial service charge.
Please be advised that if you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may not be able to provide the service for which you have been scheduled and a cancellation fee will apply.