VIS-A-VIS indulges Guests with an exclusive salon
experience by offering unmatched customer service,
unparralleled design, and a staff consisting of some of
the most sought after stylists and colorists in the city.
VIS-A-VIS has secured a team of specialists who offer a cadre of services ranging from styling to coloring to makeup applications.
Keratin Brazilian Smoothers
We offer a wide variety of keratin smoothing treatment for guests who desire more manageable hair. Perfect for dull, dry and damaged hair; reach out to our Experience Coordinator team today to see which smoother is right for you.
Wedding/Special Occasion Styling and Makeup
To coordinate event styling in the salon or on location, please contact Clientservices@visavisthesalon.com.
Kerastase Luxury Ritual Services
Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to create a customized in-salon treatment for your specific hair needs. Capable of resolving all of your hair concerns, Fusio-Dose™ Hair Lab fundamentally treats your hair and immediately transforms for lasting results. A consultation with your stylist or colorist will determine which treatment combination best suits your needs.
Extensionology offers cuticle intact quality extensions by sourcing the best quality 100% human hair in the world, adhering to strict, high-quality manufacturing standards, and controlling product quality through its unique direct salon professional supplying and education system. The unique adhesive pieces are the softest, smoothest, thinnest and most comfortable adhesive gel attachments on the market. Gel attachments are 100% safe for hair and are removed with an oil based product. Their innovative dual-level color system lets you perfectly match hair color from root to end and create an invisible bond.
Beaded Weft Extensions:
No tape, glue or heat needed for this volume-enhancing look. Wefts are applied using a looping tool, micro-beads, a micro-beaded threader, a spool of nylon-based thread and a curved sewing needle. Installed by choice method of beads or braids to create a secure base.
Hand-tied Weft Extensions:
Hand-tied weft hair extensions require no tape, glue or heat for application. These are a collection of pieces that have been pre-cut and sewn by hand to create the smallest weft-size possible. Hand-tied wefts can be used to add fullness and length, all while blending seamlessly to your natural hair and texture.
*Consultation required before booking. Payment for hair will be taken at the time of booking.
Base Price Service List
We recommend that you consult with an Experience Coordinator prior to scheduling your first visit to determine which staff member best suits your needs.
*All online booking prices reflect the starting price for each service and are subject to change after consultation. If you have any questions regarding pricing please, do not hesitate to reach out to our team at Clientservices@visavisthesalon.com.
|Women's Haircut||$65 - 250||Eyebrow Shaping||$40|
|Men's Haircut||$65 - 85||Lip Waxing||$15|
|Blow Dry||$60 - 120||Brow & Lash Tinting||$25 - 50|
|Event Hair||upon consultation||Wedding Services||upon consultation|
|Single Process Color||$110 - 125||Make-up Application||upon consultation|
|Balayage||upon consultation||Smoothing Treatments||$350- 450|
|Two Process Color||$195 - 455||Keratin Express||$175|
|Partial Foil||$175 - 370||Ola-Plex Treatment||$25|
|Full Foil||$195 - 455||Kerastase Scalp Scrub||$15|
|Corrective Color||upon consulation||Kerastase Ritual Treatment||$45|
|Hair Extensions||upon consulation||Oribe Treatment||$40|
We are committed to providing our guests with outstanding customer service and ensuring you leave radiating beauty. Please take a moment to review our policies and procedures. By scheduling an appointment with us you are agreeing to follow the below policies and procedures while in our building.
Effective Tuesday, June 1st 2021, masks will be optional for all guests and staff while visiting Vis À Vis the Salon. You are absolutely welcome to wear your mask while in the salon. As well, and for a short time, our stylists and colorists will have masks on hand should you request that we wear one, and if doing so would make you more comfortable.
Guest Policies & Procedures
- You will need to delay scheduling your appointment or reschedule if you’ve had a cough or fever; if you’ve been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days; if you’re living with anyone who is sick or quarantined; or if you’ve traveled outside the US within the last 14 days.
- Valet is present. If you do not feel comfortable with our Valet taking your car, you are welcome to self park on the street. Do to insurance regulations and rules under no circumstance are you allowed to self park in our lot when Valet is present.
Cancellation / No-show
- We require a credit card on file in order to reserve an appointment. To avoid a service charge and ensure appointment availability for other clients, please reschedule or cancel appointments within 24 hours of the scheduled service. No shows are included in this policy and will be subject to a partial service charge.
- Please arrive on time. We cannot accept guests that are more than 15 minutes late. You will be charged for your missed appointment and we will need to reschedule for an alternate time.
Returns + Exchange
- We proudly sell Oribe, Kerastase, Olaplex & T3 products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, promptly return products for exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase. Products that are 50% used will not be accepted for returns or exchanges. Gift Certificates are nonrefundable.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with your service, we will gladly offer you a “retouch” appointment. Retouch appointments are scheduled exactly like regular appointments and offered at no charge. You must contact us within 14 days of your original appointment. Your retouch appointment will be scheduled with the same stylist who performed the service. No refunds are given for services.
Employee COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
- We continue to encourage our team to stay home if they are feeling unwell and must present a NEG COVID-19 test result before returning to work.
- We are routinely sanitizing and cleaning all frequently touched surfaces.
- We use an ultraviolet hospital grade germicidal UV sanitizer along with Barbicide to sanitize our equipment.
- All service providers are Barbicide Certified.